Duncan Packaging is a leading Australian designer & manufacturer of high quality bespoke packaging. Our range includes Rigid Paper Wrapped Boxes, Ring Binders, Printed Cartons, Foam-Lined Protective Packaging, Stationery Products, Advertising & Promotional Products, Wine Packaging and Trade Services.
Duncan Packaging supplies products to a wide range of industries, these include:
- Promotional / Advertising
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Medical Equipment/Research
- Scientific Instruments
- Food, Confectionery
- Archival & Library Supplies
Duncan Packaging is a business first established in 1976 as leading protective packaging supplier Compacta. Duncan Box was acquired in 1986 and the two merged companies were then renamed as Duncan Packaging. In 2004, the business was relocated to its current factory in Dandenong South.
Duncan Packaging aims to deliver the best product for the fairest price. We put few limitations on what the company can deliver to the customer. Customer service is the highest priority when we are contracted to manufacture an order. We realise that without customer service, a first class product and follow up service, we can not strive to be the leader in the field of high quality customised packaging.
Duncan Packaging is committed to maintaining a high standard of environmental management. Such measures include:
- Recycling of paper and cardboard waste through recognised organisations. All paper and cardboard waste is bailed and then collected and sent directly to the recycling plant. Waste is then pulped and turned into lower grade papers, such as liners for corrugated boards.
- Plastics such as lightweight shrink wrapping, heavy pallet wrappings are bailed and collected by a company that converts plastic waste into pellets that are used widely in the plastics industry.
- Polyurethane foam is bagged and collected by a company that shreds and reuses the foam in such products as carpet underlay.
- General waste is collected and processed at the appropriate waste station.